Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Literature Review

Well, that's done finally. I need to complete the bibliography before I post it to the website, but I think that might be a weekend project as I'm very slow typing the references and I always make mistakes.

I started looking at the next assignment, the IRB proposal, and after looking at Dr. Newberry's ETEC advice site I'm a little concerned. I'm taking EDUC 605 in the summer but I have to wait on EDUC 607 until Fall. One more elective and 699 and I'm done but... I can't get advanced to candidacy or apply to graduate until December and that seems too late to register for 699 in Winter. I see problems. But the good news is I can't do anything about it tonight so I can let it go.

1 comment:

Zee M said...


Darlene,
I read your comments .Yes I will consider revising my topics. I received a feedback from Dr. Newbeery also. I have been pretty booked thIs week with my work load. Hopefully I will be able to work over the weekend on my LR. I was able to see the video on IRB. It was long but interesting. IRB travelled a long way to get to where we are today.